Internet Pinball Database
- SKILL SHOT: Use flippers to change Displayed Award. Shoot ball to collect.
- HARLEY MULTIBALL: Shoot Motorcycle to spell H-A-R-L-E-Y. Completing letters opens Motorcycle to Lock Balls. Locking 4 Balls begins Harley Multiball. During Harley Multiball, shoot Motorcycle for H-A-R-L-E-Y Jackpots, then shoot open Motorcycle for Super Jackpot.
- SPEEDOMETER MULTIBALL: Shoot Ramp to advance Gears towards Speedometer Multiball. During
this feature, you need to get up-to-speed to collect Jackpots. Hint: Watch the Display!
- RED LIGHT MULTIBALL: Shooting any shot changes the corresponding Traffic Signal. Completing all
Red Lights qualify Big Traffic Signal for Red Light Multiball. During Red Light Multiball, Playfield Green & Yellow Lights collect Jackpot. Completing all Playfield Red Lights qualifies Big Traffic Signal for SUPER JACKPOT.
- MILES: All shots add miles and advance player toward Next City. Each city gives an Award as indicated in the Display. Getting to Milwaukee starts the Final Mode.
- MYSTERY RIDER: Random Award. This feature may give player a consolation award on Last Ball.
- VIDEO MODE: Completing the Harley Logo Sequence lights Big Traffic Signal for Video Mode.
- FASTEST RAMP SHOT: This shot is timed. Faster shots award more Miles. Exceeding the fastest time
awards Enter Initials.
- PATCH: When entering a New City, the Big Traffic Signal shot awards a Patch for that city (sewn onto
Jacket). Collecting Patches advances final mode Jackpot Awards.
- EXTRA BALL: Mystery Rider, Patches, or Consolation may award or light Extra Ball.
- SPECIAL: Consolation or Features may award Special.